Some paleo diet highlights from around the web this week in Saturday Link-Love…..
- Excited by this review by Mark Sisson of the forthcoming film In Search Of The Perfect Human Diet
- Mark also has some interesting stuff to say about the benefits of taking a personal retreat – something I enjoy doing from time to time, and need to schedule soon!
- Over on Robb Wolf’s blog, Kevin Cann looks at the addictive power of food
- I love it when intelligent people take a broad view of the paleo approach, and avoid getting bogged down in dogma. Here, Dr Cate looks at why (and how) wheat can be incorporated into a paleo diet (for some people)
- Talking of intelligent people, two great articles from Dr Briffa: One looks at his efforts to bring the wisdom of intermittent fasting to a wider audience; and the other comments on the FDA’s cautions about statins. Is common sense beginning to prevail?
- Finally, Zoe Harcombe presents another well-reasoned argument as to why calories counting is useless – perhaps even harmful – when it comes to weight loss efforts.
Hope you enjoyed Saturday Link-Love. Happy reading!
Brian Cormack Carr is a freelance writer and coach whose mission in life is to help YOU do what you were designed for.
His home on the web is YourPrimalLife.com where you will find more articles, freebies, and information about his online career-creation programme VitalVocation.com – 12 sessions of virtual coaching from Brian for just $20!