Some paleo diet highlights from around the web this week in Saturday Link-Love…..
- Excited by this review by Mark Sisson of the forthcoming film In Search Of The Perfect Human Diet
- Mark also has some interesting stuff to say about the benefits of taking a personal retreat - something I enjoy doing from time to time, and need to schedule soon!
- Over on Robb Wolf’s blog, Kevin Cann looks at the addictive power of food
- I love it when intelligent people take a broad view of the paleo approach, and avoid getting bogged down in dogma. Here, Dr Cate looks at why (and how) wheat can be incorporated into a paleo diet (for some people)
- Talking of intelligent people, two great articles from Dr Briffa: One looks at his efforts to bring the wisdom of intermittent fasting to a wider audience; and the other comments on the FDA’s cautions about statins. Is common sense beginning to prevail?
- Finally, Zoe Harcombe presents another well-reasoned argument as to why calories counting is useless - perhaps even harmful – when it comes to weight loss
Hope you enjoyed Saturday Link-Love. Happy reading!