Let’s get the week off to a great paleo start with a round up of some great paleo articles – some new, some old – from around the web. It’s Monday Link Love time! Have a good one, paleo peeps…
- The Being Primal blog takes a look at how different elements of a paleo approach combine for a complete take on fat loss and body transformation
- Free recipes from The Food Lovers’ Primal Palate
- Healthy Transitions helps us out with a handy paleo grocery list
- Check out Zoe Harcombe as she casts her keen eye over why trying to “burn off” food is a waste of time, and the role alchohol plays in weight loss (or the lack of it)
- Wellness Mama provides an interesting recipe for remineralizing paleo toothpaste
- Real Food Digest offers up a Complete Guide To Fats & Oils – What To Cook With (Or Not), What To Avoid and Why.
- This is well worth checking out, if only for the handy chart you can print out and hang up in your kitchen!
- Natural News outlines how intermittent fasting can combine with high intensity fitness to boost human growth factor
- Dr. John Briffa reminds us not to believe everything we read in scientific journals and cautions us to watch our leptin levels if we’re trying to lose weight
- One of my favourite dishes just got better as Easy Paleo adds chocolate to a great chilli recipe
- In case we needed reminding, Nourished Kitchen sets out 10 Reasons to Go Grain Free
- Health Impact News Daily shares information on how virgin coconut oil can help in the fight against diabetes and speculates that low cholesterol levels could be a factor in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Finally – a bit of fun as The Oatmeal tells us 15 Things Worth Knowing About Coffee (I’m just glad that one of them isn’t “don’t drink it”!)
Hope you enjoyed Monday Link Love. Feel free to share your own favourite paleo diet links below!