Now that we’re well into January, you may be taking stock of your New Year’s resolution to lose a few pounds. How’s it going? If you’re struggling (dieting isn’t easy) you may be interested in taking an approach which involves eating large and satisyfing portions of real food. Perhaps its time to boost your weight-loss resolution with the paleo diet!
The paleo diet – also referred to as the primal diet, the caveman diet, the Stone Age diet and the hunter-gatherer diet – is a way of obtaining nutrition based on the presumed ancient diet of wild plants and animals that various human species habitually consumed during the Paleolithic era. Increasing numbers of people are reporting success:
So, how to get started? It’s easy with this handy ‘Boost Your Weight-Loss Resolution With The Paleo Diet’ guide from Paleo Diet News!
- The Paleo Diet for Beginners
- Going Primal 101
- Myths & Truths of Paleo
- Health Benefits of Eating Paleo
- Paleo Diet: Make A New Years Resolution You Can Keep
- How To Lose Weight On The Paleo Diet
- Primal: The Busy Person’s Guide To Losing Weight
- Paleo: Maximum Fitness, Minimum Time
- Will I Lose Weight On The Paleo Diet?
- Primal Fitness: How To Get It Without Going To A Gym
Helpful Resources To Help You Boost Your Weight-Loss Resolution With The Paleo Diet
- Dr John Briffa’s ‘Waist Disposal: The Ultimate Fat Loss Manual’
- Nancy Deville’s ‘Weight Loss Made Easy’
- Robb Wolf’s 30 Day Total Transformation
- Mark Sisson’s 21 Day Total Body Transformation
- The Underground Nutritionist’s 30 Day Un-Challenge eBook
Wherever your are on your journey, you really can boost your weight-loss resolution with the paleo diet. Have fun!