Wow! The Paleo Summit keeps getting better and better! Today Sean Croxton is interviewing Paul Chek, founder of the C.H.E.K. Institute, Dallas and Melissa Hartwig, health educators and the developers of the Whole9 Life program, and Dr. Allison Siebecker a naturopathic doctor.
Paul Chek – Living Primal: Instinct Before Intellect
With so much research and history supporting Paleo principles, why do people have such a hard time living them? Paul explains how the social conditioning built into the educational system has suppressed our abilities to think for ourselves. He also details the six foundational principles of abundant health — nutrition, hydration, sleep, breathing, thinking, and movement.
- What are the challenges of following the Paleo diet?
- Primal living defined
- What are the 6 elemental principles of health and wellness
- What is the definition of instincts
- The survival code
- How do you restore people’s instincts
- What is the 4 day rotation cycle?
This was an eye opening interview since what Paul discusses is so obvious! You owe it to yourself to listen in.
Dallas & Melissa Hartwig – Paleo for Vegetarians
View “Eating Meat: A Primer for the Meat Challenged” HERE!
there such a thing as a Paleo vegetarian?
- What about ethical vegetarians?
- What are some resources for ethical animal products?
- What about people who are vegetarian for religious reasons?
- What are some great transition tips in reintroducing meat?
Listen in to find out if a vegetarian can follow the Paleo diet.
Dr. Allison Siebecker – Paleo Digestive Troubleshooting
The Paleo Diet removes common gut-irritating foods like grains, dairy, and legumes from your plate. But what should you do if your digestive symptoms persist? Dr. Siebecker — an expert on IBS and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth — shows you how to tweak your diet to suit your personal digestive needs.
- Why do we need to troubleshoot?
- What are some of the symptoms of digestive upsets?
- Any recommendations for people who’ve had digestive problems for a long time?
- Why are carbohydrates a problem for people who have IBS?
- What is SIBO/IBS?
- Why do we get constipation when first starting the Paleo diet?
A fascinating look at why we get digestive upsets. This will really help you understand how the food you eat affects your digestion.
Tomorrow’s presentations promise to be educational on many fronts. Listen in!
Dr. Catherine Shanahan MD – Author, Deep Nutrition
The Paleo Diet vs. Top-Selling Drugs — Who Wins?
Dr. Cate compares the Paleo Diet to taking prescription drugs for treating three common medical conditions — osteoporosis, heart disease, and behavioral problems. The winner may surprise you.
Keith Norris – Trainer, Efficient Exercise
Health versus Performance
Can you be fit and unhealthy? Muscular strength and cardiovascular endurance are not always signs of health. Keith Norris explains why achieving peak performance should not be at the expense of optimal health.
Dr. Daniel Chong – Naturopathic Doctor
Earthing as an Essential Nutrient
Paleolithic man walked barefoot and slept on the ground. However, in our modern insulated world, we seldom come in contact with the Earth’s surface. Does connecting to the Earth have a healing effect on the body? Dr. Chong explains the known and proven benefits of Earthing.
Check out today’s interviews before they are replaced by tomorrow’s. The information given by these true experts in the health, nutrition and fitness areas is invaluable. I’m amazed that the Paleo Summit live is free. A lot of time went into putting this together. Not only on the part of Sean Croxton, but also of that of the presenters. They spent a lot of time to being interviewed and preparing their talks. Honestly, it’s like going to school again, but better! These are topics I want to learn about!
If you missed any of the presentations or just want to listen to them again you can buy the ENTIRE summit right now for only $67! Considering the amount of information that is packed in, that is a fantastic price!
You will also get FREE bonus ebooks, videos, and discount codes from Paleo Summit presenters, including:
- The Whole 30 Success Guide by Dallas & Melissa Hartwig
- The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need by Paul Chek
- The Practical Paleo Guide Book by Diane Sanfilippo
- The Underground Cookbook by The Undergrounders
- Heart Attack-Proof without Pills video series by Dr. Cate Shanahan